- Our Policy applies to all visitors and users who access the Service ("Users").
Apps in HaeDanPa Suite have special and distinct privacy policies associated with them. You may read the following to learn about them:
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information:
Information You Give Us
- We collect personal information from users who register on our platform ("User Content"). This include each user's full name and phone number and email.
- We collect your financial information (mobile money number and conditionally, payment token number) to process payments.
- You may also choose to provide us more information such as your email address, website URL, and location when you fill-in a form, update or add information to your account or your content.
Information We Automatically Collect From You
- We collect information related to your transactions on our platform, including the date and time, amount payed, and other related transaction details.
- We collect completely anonymous usage metrics including page views, web browser types and device types.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the information that we receive to:
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- develop and test new products and features.
- diagnose or fix technology problems.
- enable you to access and use the payment services.
- provide customer service.
Sharing of Your Information
We do not sell information collected on the platform to any third-party. We may share information with a third-party service when necessary as part of providing a service to users such a payment processing, information processing and storage.
Information Management In The Event of a Change of Control
Responding to Legal Requests and Harm Prevention
We may access, preserve and share your information when there is a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we believe that it is a legal requirement. We may also access, preserve and share information when we believe it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Your information may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
Storage and Processing of Information
How We Store and Process Your Information
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Europe or where our Service Providers maintain facilities.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information, and controlling access to confidential information between you and HaeDanPa, at all times.
How to Contact Us